Zip Car

Zip Car

The other day, I was reading about how Hertz Rent a Car and Zip Car have gotten together to help promote ridesharing with a car rental industry flair. Some of the more evangelical types who like the idea of car sharing felt as if Zip Car and their founders had sold themselves out to a large Corporation. I'm not sure I buy that argument, because I know Hertz is a huge company, and can give the infusion of capital needed to take it to the next step. They already have a superior management system set up, and a long-standing solid business model.

Well, Zip Car was an interesting concept, so too are other car sharing concepts. One that I like is being operated at Stanford University, and I feel in the future they will also find ways to make cars more efficient for the users. Now then, I'd like to come up with another innovative concept, one which also uses smart phone apps to reserve car efficiency. What I propose is a coupling of the truck industry with passenger cars. You see, over the road trucks have a lot of power, and once they get going it's very easy for them to pull a little more weight. Let me explain how I got this idea of mine and how it might work.

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Zip Car

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...